How We Handle Your Personal Data
The most important thing that you need to know about us is that we are the primary data processor. What this simply means is that we are the ones who are in total control of all the personal data that you supply us when you register your account. This, therefore, means it is us who determines which of your personal data is processed and which one is not.
The Data we Gather from You
We gather data that you supply us directly and also data that you supply indirectly. The data you supply directly include email address, username, password and at times location.
The data you supply indirectly include IP address, data about website usage and at times location.
How we Use and Process Your Data
When it comes to usage, this online casino only uses your data for the following purposes:
- Ensuring that all players comply with any rights or obligations set forth by laws and regulations
- For analysis purpose from data in databases so as to improve overall user experience
- For analysis purpose from data in databases so as to create and design targeted ads consistent with player interests
- Sending promotional emails
When it comes to data processing, this online casino only uses your data for the following purposes:
- When you have given us consent to.
Sharing your Personal Data
At times, third parties can access your personal data. This is only possible in the following instances:
- Mailing application providers who gather and process data for promotional mailing purposes (here, you ought to know that you have the right to opt out and to do this, you can use a link that comes with every email communication we send. We always strive to ensure that we send promotional emails that are relevant and reasonable)
- Provider/s of web hosting services
- Service providers whom we work with in our line of business for instance cloud services
- Legal entities when we want to protect our interests
- Other third parties in case we are acquired by potential buyers
We always preserve your personal data for as long as we achieve our objectives. You ought to know however that this applies to any other type of data except for IP addresses. All IP addresses data is removed from our system in 30 days.
Your Right to your Personal Data
When it comes to your personal data, it’s important that all times you keep in mind the following:
- You can ask for a clear explanation and confirmation as to how your personal data is processed
- Ask for a copy of all your personal data that we have in store in our databases
- Request full disclosure of your personal data that we have in store, how we process it, what entities (third parties) have access to your personal data and how you can go about when you have a complaint you want to lodge against us.
- Request to correct wrong/misspelt information we have about you.
- Request to have your personal data completely removed from our system
- Ask us to restrict the extent to which we (or third parties) use your personal data.